Sunday, July 31, 2016

Mail Call!!

Hello again my unicorns!!

Today it's rather rainy and gloomy in the South; but not for this unicorn! I'm here with a quick post for you guys on some mail I've been waiting to arrive so I can share with you guys!

About six days ago I placed an order online at HELLOPAPERCAT. You guys should really check her out, like she has the cutest paper products! I'd found out about her through YouTube and just had to place an order. So without further ado, let me share my haul with you guys!!
My original order 
So of course my original order would be...all unicorns...
These bookmarks are magnetic and look stunning in my planner, they are high quality. They are glossy and absolutely lovely.

Honestly I was only expecting my original order...BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! HELLOPAPERCAT included two bookmarks for free!! How amazing is that?

The Pokeball and Ariel were unexpected goodies!


Seriously, how sweet is this girl? Also, how cute is her business card? I love, love love these so much! I will be placing an order for her grab bag in a few weeks, I can't wait to use them in my planner and happy mail! Thank you again HELLOPAPERCAT for this amazing order!!

Hopefully I'll be back with some more information on my YouTube channel! (still fiddling around with that)


Until we meet again!
Stay Magical!


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment