Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Welcome!!!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to my Unicorn life!

Let's start with some introductions! I am Sam, 23, female and living in the Southern US. I am obsessed with all things glitter, unicorns, nerdy and planning! I am the mother of two rambunctious guinea pigs, Kingsley and Gildoroy; as well as a handful of leopard geckos (I'll link my Instagram for that!)

I am breathing life into this blog to share with you my journey into the planning world! I did at one time try to actively plan but I got distracted with life and derailed; but I'm starting anew. I look forward to helping others reach planning nirvana with me.

Currently I'm brainstorming ways to open a shop and become an online business entrepreneur. I haven't really figured all that out yet, but I will. Determination is everything! 2017 will be my start date to get on track with an actual plan, I'm still in the blueprint stage. >.< It's all coming together though!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and creating a world filled with unicorns and planners!


Best,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment